I am just so excited that I have only one more day before move ins and then the summer torture is over. Tomorrow we put the apartments back together and check everything and then we wait for the tenants to come on Saturday. It is also the last saturday I have to work for a long long time. I can't wait to take time off. Next weekend for Labor Day we will join my parents and some of the kids and go to the cabin in Montana. It will be a long drive and a long trip, but boy are we excited to get away and take a break! I feel like i have almost reached the top of the mountain and will soon have that rest at the top overlooking the beautiful landscape. Followed by a relaxing, effortless climb down.
1 comment:
I am so excited for you to go on your trip. I think you are a great manager for your job and you are very loyal to your job. We think you are a great friend too!
Post a Comment