Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunny Again

AHHH!! What gorgeous weather. I love it!!! We have been able to play outside again this week. Simon got a little sick and now me too, so it felt extra nice to enjoy the beautiful weather. We went to Lunch with Mom and David, Julie, Molly, Grandma Jeanne, Emily and Nixon yesterday and then all went walking up the canyon for 2 hours. Simon loved sitting in his stroller. On the way back he got anzty and I put him on the ground to run around. He had a blast running full throttle. The best exercise I have ever seen him do. No doubt he has some athletic skills. We debated who would be taller Nixon or Simon. We concluded they would grow to be the same. We are all doomed to nights of Basketball week after week when they grow up. I already have to chase after him while he throws the ball. Julie got some great pics of them playing ball together. Cute as can be. I hope we can see them. But it won't be the last time they play I bet.

No comments: