Wow. The Fall Rain has finally arrived. It is so depressing. I'll probably be updating more now that we will be stuck in doors as the weather gets worse. Simon is going to go stir crazy. He is taking his afternoon nap right now. I am still amazed that he will take to full naps a day while still sleeping all through the night. Work has definitely slowed down. We got all the deposit refunds out and havent had too many people calling in mad yet. The rest of the semester should be smooth sailing. I am enjoying the extra time to spend playing with Simon and going to my pilates class at the gym. Still workin on the last 10 pounds from pregnancy. I am sure it will be a forever thing though. Anyway, better run to the grocery store before Simon wakes up. Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment