Hi to all!! I hope to share updates and stories of our life with our family. Right now I am about to start working full time as the Apartment Manager for Winter Haven. Student Housing for UVU in Orem, Ut. We live in a wonderful home provided by the apartments and have been here for a little over a year now. Georges is still pursing his mechanical engineering degree at UVU and his currently taking his College Algebra class for the summer semester. He never wants to stop taking a class fearing that he will never start again. He will be a Sophmore this Fall and so will still have a few years to go which means we will be here for awhile. Last Friday was his last day at his job with Blendtec as an engineer assistant. He is going to do school full-time and stay home with Simon in the afternoons while I work across the street at the office. Thank you to all of my family that helped tend Simon this year. You know who you are and how much I appreciated your weekly help with Simon. Now Simon. . .He is 10 Months old, growing fast, and cuter than ever!!! He has been walking for a about a month now, climbs up and down our stairs freely, and loves to play outside in the dirt while I pull weeds. He loves anything with wheels on it especially daddy's motorcycle. And has been so excited to have Daddy home as a babysitter everyday now. I would say Simon's first word was daddy. Well, that is just a quick summary of out life right now in a nutshell. Stay Posted . . .
1 comment:
Love your blogspot So cute I am going to miss you guys!
Post a Comment