Sunday, May 17, 2009





Well, I finally have some recent pictures to share! It has been so fun recently! Move outs and Move ins are over!! And we sold our last spot for Summer yesterday! Stress free for now and ready to enjoy the summer entirely. About a week ago I went with my neighbor friend Lori to Walmart and found this adorable three wheel scooter for Simon. He figured out how to ride it in 10 minutes or less! And hasn't got off of it yet! We recently went with Fam to Provo Canyon and he refused to get in his stroller. He wouldn't even share it for a second with his cousin Nixon. He looks adorable riding it too. It has been so wonderful to be outside every day in this gorgeous weather. He rides it around and around the house over and over. Usually chasing after his little neighbor friend Baylor on his scooter.
Share more soon!!

2 comments:

Sarah Osborne said...

Isn't the weather gorgeous!? Simon is such a stud. I can't believe how big he's gotten!

lori parkhurst said...

He looks like a pro on that scooter!